Account Reconciliation Training – Lagos
Hands-On Training For The Accounts Reconciliation Function
Come and learn Excel tricks from the Masters to reconcile your accounts in minutes
Money Back Guarantee!!!
Date 25 January 2017
Time 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
LCCI Training Hall,
Account reconciliation is a control activity that is used to ensure that the reconciling items are investigated and resolved in a timely manner. This 1-day workshop seeks to answer these questions by sharing with participants the current best practices.
Feedback from some of our participants
“Ability of the training to solve all challenges I’m facing in my duties at work”……………………………..Abigail N.
“I’m able to use vlookup to segment and solve simple reconciliation and formulas for the extremely difficult ones”…………Tope O.
“The ease with which the facilitator is able to breakdown complex reconciliation problems and using real life examples is superb”……………..Arome A.
“effectiveness of the new method of reconciliation without time wasting”….. Maureen P.
“Wow….now I’m able to reduce my bank reconciliation time from 1 week to 30mins….amazing”…Ojo T.O
The training makes reconciliation exercise easy and how to use formulas to solve all reconciliation problems, which makes accounting easy…..Bolu
- How to reconcile accounts reconciliation in minutes no matter the volume
- What are the types of reconciliations tricks available?
- How does reconciliation fit into my company’s financial reporting?
- What is the importance of having an effective account reconciliation?
- What is the overall risk to financial statement if no/inadequate reconciliation is performed?
- How do I improve the quality of my account reconciliation?
Course length: 1 day
At course completion, participants will be able to:
- Customize MS excel to set up of Bank Reconciliation to meet business needs
- Use MS Excel to perform all Reconciliation-related data entry functions including bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and maintenance records such as checkbooks
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts
- Perform the bank reconciliation process
Who should attend
Finance Managers/Accountants/ Executives , those involved in financial reporting and preparing and review of account reconciliations.
Registration Fee (Limited Class Size) N30,000.00 per participant (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and lunch)
- 10% OFF Course/Seminar Fee or N25,000.00 for
- Early Birds – Valid for registration and payment received on or before 15th January 2017; or
- Group – Valid for 3 or more participants registering under the same company or group of companies
For further enquiries, please contact
Tina at +234 817 915 1225
Oye at +234 817 745 0870
Visuals from our previous training